Fun with Friends at Jesuit Football Games
One of Presley's friends had a birthday party at a little farm. The whole family had fun exploring. Well, except for Brooks, who hates roosters and goats.
I could have searched the entire world, and I could have not found a better man for me. I truly am still head over heels for this man! He's my perfect "match". We often talk about what would have happened if we had met earlier in our lives. With where we both were emotionally and spiritually, we both know we wouldn't have given each other a second glance...we were both such completely different people. Thank the Lord for His timing, for His goodness, when both of our hearts were ready for it.
First Grade Field Trip to Safety Town
Presley and Daddy went to the Pumpkin Patch with Presley's preschool.
Keeping himself busy after school while Mommy finishes her work.
One Saturday morning, it was a little later than the kids usually sleep. So I went to check on them, and this is what I found. They were both just hanging out and talking in Brooks' top bunk. I mean, seriously. Could they be any more beautiful? I am one blessed momma.
I'm so thankful to have a husband that is always so willing to help with the day to day stuff, like trips to the doctor's office.
Sweet, snugly selfies
Family Fun for Jesuit Homecoming
Grandma and Grandpa came to visit. They came to the school to read books to Brooks' class. They took Mrs. Presley to lunch. And we took them to the cabin for a nice, relaxing weekend full of campfires, games, exploring, and pumpkin painting.
Halloween Fun with Captain America and Elsa
One of my absolute favorite Fall traditions is painting our pumpkins. Here are the pumpkins from years past and this year. I hope we still paint pumpkins when they are grown!
Brooks got to hold the flag during the National Anthem for the Veteran's Day Assembly since his Daddy is a veteran. He was so proud.
No comments:
Post a Comment