I thought these were too cute. I found out the kids were jumping on the bed at our neighbor's house, so I made them write apology notes. I asked Brooks, "Why did you make your skin that color?" He replied, "I don't know. A lot of my friends have skin that color and it's pretty."
Reading with Gammy
"I love your personality."
Date Night with this stud!
Oh this boy. He said, "Mommy, I lined up all of my transformers in alphabetical order by their color." He comes by it naturally.
Uncle Keith and Aunt Jean came for a visit. They enjoyed going to see Brooks' basketball game.
We went to Oklahoma City for Addi's birthday safari birthday party.
Recess with my little guy.
Presley's picture of Grandma
Valentines Parties and Snuggles
Monte, Jayne, and Drew came for a wedding, and stayed with us. So many laughs. They got a kick out of the Texas food at Babe's and Crossroads Diner.
One of my students sent me cookies on my birthday, so I stole Brooks out of class for a little snack.
Eddie Coker came to perform at school. Afterwards, he gave Brooks a big, sweaty hug. Gross!
No comments:
Post a Comment