Saturday, April 3, 2021

April Fools

 I thought I had the perfect April Fool's prank for the kids.  I printed off a big cockroach and cut it out, then glued it to the inside of the lamp in the living room.  

Well they immediately knew and were saying I can't trick them anymore.

So...later at school...

I had our principal go down to Brooks' class and angrily say "Brooks Anderson. You are in BIG trouble. Get in this hall."  Mrs. Chung said the whole class almost peed their pants and Brooks was terrified.  When he started walking out she screamed "April Fools and Happy birthday!!!"

One down.  One to go.

I had the office call Presley's classroom and tell her to pack up to go home cause her daddy was here.   She came into my classroom and asked me what was going on.  I told her that her daddy must have gotten an appointment for her.   When she got to the office, they told her April Fools.  She stomped in to my classroom and said "MOMMY!"

Mission accomplished.

No comments: