We spent 5 days in Dallas for the holidays and we had a blast. We have really enjoyed being closer to my parents again. But for the first time in 10 years, I am close to my big brother and his family again...and I am loving it! We had a great trip, with lots of family time and lots of friend time.
Now that we are able to go back more often, we have more time to hang out with friends when we are there. I got to go see my girlfriends, Amber and Dacia, from college. Amber just had her new baby Luke, and Dacia is also pregnant. It was fun visiting, but oh how times have changed. We have gone from the crazy days of college to chasing kids and trying to hear each other's stories over the yelling!!! I wouldn't trade it for anything!
I also got to go hang out with my dear friend, Kristine, and her 3 little ones. Kristine and I have been friends for 20 years now. It's so fun to watch our children play and laugh together. It's so fun to pick up right where we left off each time. I am so incredibly blessed with amazing friends.
Other highlights: Dave, Dad, and Greg went to one of Dave's favorite golf courses to have some guy time. Of course, that meant we got our girl time too...so Beth, Mom, and I went shopping. We also had dinner with some friends and went to the Frisco square to watch the music and lights show. And of course, Dave and I had to sneak away for a little breakfast date. By the time we came home to Oklahoma, we were so exhausted!!!
Here are some of my favorite pictures from the trip.
Now that we are able to go back more often, we have more time to hang out with friends when we are there. I got to go see my girlfriends, Amber and Dacia, from college. Amber just had her new baby Luke, and Dacia is also pregnant. It was fun visiting, but oh how times have changed. We have gone from the crazy days of college to chasing kids and trying to hear each other's stories over the yelling!!! I wouldn't trade it for anything!
I also got to go hang out with my dear friend, Kristine, and her 3 little ones. Kristine and I have been friends for 20 years now. It's so fun to watch our children play and laugh together. It's so fun to pick up right where we left off each time. I am so incredibly blessed with amazing friends.
Other highlights: Dave, Dad, and Greg went to one of Dave's favorite golf courses to have some guy time. Of course, that meant we got our girl time too...so Beth, Mom, and I went shopping. We also had dinner with some friends and went to the Frisco square to watch the music and lights show. And of course, Dave and I had to sneak away for a little breakfast date. By the time we came home to Oklahoma, we were so exhausted!!!
Here are some of my favorite pictures from the trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment