Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Family Fun


 Fun with Shaving Cream

 What a mess!

 Presley potty training!!! 


My little Bat Girl.  The cape she is wearing is SUPER special to me, as my Gammy made it for my little brother over 20 years ago.  He gave it to Brooks, since he has 3 daughters.  I found a black shirt to attach it to, sewed on the bat symbol, and they play with it all the time. 

Brooks' cape is very special as well.  His Great Aunt Jayne had it made for him.  It has a giant B on the back.  He loves it!
 
 Snuggled Up For Movie Night

 We like to send Daddy selfies while he is at work, to let him know we are thinking about him.

 What a HAM!


Hunting for Easter Eggs in our backyard.  I LOVE our big backyard.


 Presley LOVES horses, but she is terrified to get close to them.  This past weekend, we visited a farm with friends.  I was amazed at how brave she was this time.  She wouldn't leave the poor horse alone.  And talked about it the whole way  home.



I love how Blue, our lab, is creeping into the photo here.  

No comments: