Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Fun at the Lake

A few weeks ago, I surprised Dave with a last minute trip to the lake for one night.  
He has been working a lot.  And I do not like to see my man stressed!  
So I wanted to spoil him a little.  

It was seriously amazing.  The weather was perfect.  The little cabins were perfect.  And other than Presley (and therefore Mommy) not getting much sleep, we could not have asked for a better getaway. 



 These are the moments I will forever treasure.

 Horseshoes - The Boys' Team

 Horseshoes - The Girls' Team

 They had an old fire engine that the kids could crawl on.  Brooks loved it!


 Just look at that face!  

 We all ended up in the water...in our shoes.  Oh well!

 She was trying to hit the camera so I would stop taking her pictures.  
Better get used to it, Miss Presley!


 My very serious fishermen.

 I pray that one day Brooks and Presley will truly understand how blessed they are to have this man as their father.  

I mean, seriously?!?!?

 SO much attitude.


 Brooks has been asking me for weeks to get a wooden car that he and Dave could put together and paint.  So while I tried to get Sissy to nap, they worked on their little project.

 As you can see, Sissy was not interested in her nap.  So she and I joined in on the fun.

No comments: