Dave has been super busy with work lately. We are smack dab in the middle of their fundraising season. He's been working lots of longer evenings and a few weekends.
(Side note: He's been kicking butt, breaking records, and having a blast!)
So the kids and I loaded up for a long weekend in Oklahoma to visit Marcie and Addi and baby Raelyn. We wanted to make sure to see all our friends while we were there, so we had a little playtime brunch at our old church. We had a great time visiting with everyone and catching up.
Presley is super girly. She loves to play with makeup and lipstick. She loves to put on mommy's shoes. And she LOVES to have her nails painted. So when Marcie and Jeana wanted to get our nails done, I decided to bring my little baby doll with me.
She was absolutely terrified of the man doing her nails. (Most men scare her.) So we switched her to a nice lady's chair, and then she did great!!!
I so treasure having this sweet little girl!








No comments:
Post a Comment