In case you haven't noticed, I love pictures! Seriously. Especially pictures of my babies. I love to capture their little looks, little looks that one day I'm afraid will fade from my memory. I love how pictures can capture their little personalities and remind me of their uniqueness.
So when my friend Darlene asked if she could take pictures of my babies, I said YES!!
Here are a few of my absolute favorites.
Perfect example. Look at their little faces in this picture. Look at their little personalities.
That's my little Brooksie Bear - surveying, taking it all in, trying to figure out what he thinks, memorizing all the details of where he is and what is happening. Content. Serious. Curious.
And then there's Sissy - the star of the show, well at least the star of HER show. Spunky, sassy, not a care in the world, because her Bubba is right beside her. And she looks adorable. And that's all that matters in her little world.
Yep. This is the real thing! She pushes his buttons and tests his patience. But she knows, he will continue to stand right by her side, and love her anyway. He is such a great big brother.
Presley has a million faces. A million expressions. Love that we were able to freeze these few in time, to always remember.
No comments:
Post a Comment