Monday, February 9, 2015

HIS girl

This weekend we snuck away to Oklahoma to see Marcie and the kids. It was a quick trip, we are exhausted, and I've been under the weather. 

As we drove through the Oklahoma countryside, Dave grabbed my hand and said, "You are MY girl. And I don't ever want you to forget that or doubt that.  No matter what.  No matter what comes our way, no matter what health issues we may deal with. You are MY girl, and I love you "

I am so blessed. I am so thankful my man makes me feel loved and accepted and beautiful. All day, every day. 

Lately I've been having a few health issues. I've been gaining weight pretty rapidly, despite eating well and working out consistently. The doctors are running tests and trying to figure our what might be causing this. I've been feeling self conscious and frustated. So, needless to say, these words were good to hear. So very good to hear!  

No comments: