Today we went to Sam's Club. I had a millions errands to run to get ready for our small Superbowl gathering this weekend. Sometimes having two little ones makes running those errands a little harder because they act like, well....kids. It's always a gamble!
Today they were precious little angels. Today was one of those days where I think, "Gosh, I would love one or two more."
They both sat in the front of the cart together. They kept snuggling and giving each other kisses, giggling so sweetly. Presley leaned over and gave Brooksie a great big smooch. He told her, "I love you like chocolate cake."
Brooksie sure does love his chocolate cake.
Makes my heart melt.
They kept grabbing my neck and pulling me down, telling me how much they love me. Brooks says, "Mommy, I love you to Pluto and back."
When I agreed to get him some Avengers crackers, he asked me how much they cost. I said, "Don't worry about it. Mommy will use her money." To which he replied, "Mommy, you are the best mommy ever. Thank you for getting me these awesome crackers."
It's the little moments like these that make it all worth while. All the sleepless nights, all the runny noses, all the fights about dinner. I wouldn't trade all of this for ANYTHING!

No comments:
Post a Comment