Birthday dinner with Gammy and Paw Paw
For Brooks' birthday, he had his friends Rhett and Jacob sleepover. And since all he currently thinks about is football, he wanted to go to the Ford Center to play football. The boys had a great time, and mom and dad survived all the sleepless silliness.
And of course, since he's an April Fool's baby, I had to play a little joke on him. I told him the night before his birthday that he could have brownies for his birthday. So he woke up on April 1st so excited and asked me where his brownies were. So I gave them to hi.
Get it. Brown E's?!!!!
He thought it was hilarious. But his sister was quite annoyed.
And of course, since he's an April Fool's baby, I had to play a little joke on him. I told him the night before his birthday that he could have brownies for his birthday. So he woke up on April 1st so excited and asked me where his brownies were. So I gave them to hi.
Get it. Brown E's?!!!!
He thought it was hilarious. But his sister was quite annoyed.
No comments:
Post a Comment