This was the absolute sweetest. Sissy was sick, and had been puking. She was feeling restless, so Brooks went and got a book to read to her. Love them!!
I didn't feel good, so Sissy was loving on me! I love how kind and compassionate my little ones are.
This was the cutest. We were cleaning the garage, and I heard Dave talking to Presley all about how she cannot give her heart away until she finds a man that treats her like she deserves to be treated. Thankfully, he is a great example of this!
Presley started gymnastics. She's definitely the tallest in her little class.
We are so excited to have our cousin Benjamin moving to Texas!
Brooks FINALLY lost his first tooth on May 2nd. He has waited SO LONG for this!
Oh ya know...just chilling with Emmitt Smith. He called me Holly, but that's okay.
No comments:
Post a Comment