Saturday, November 22, 2008

Cutie Patooties!

Greg and Beth stopped at Mom's house on the way into town for a quick dinner and to visit.  I am so blessed to have such an amazing sister in law. I just love when they are all here.  Rumor has it they might be moving back to Texas for good!  I would be so thrilled.


Here's my baby brother...acting a fool as usual. This guy sure knows how to crack me up.



Little Owen is all over the place!  He looks just like his daddy and he LOVES music just like his daddy.  He was carrying around Steven's drumsticks all night and was dancing all over the place.  Greg turns the music on his phone up and Owen just carries it around the house dancing.  Too cute!



Sam is super smart and says the funniest things. He was all excited when I told him he was wearing Uncle Dave's college football number on his shirt.
 
Back to packing...I almost have this whole place finished!!!

No comments: