Wednesday, November 18, 2009

IT'S A BOY


It's a boy!  Our precious little angel is a boy!  We are absolutely thrilled to announce that Dave was right all along.  And trust me, he is strutting around this house like a proud rooster!!!  We already have a name picked out for the little guy.

Brooks David

We weren't supposed to find out until December 2nd, but I was spotting again yesterday and had some cramping today.  So Dr. Weise sent us to the hospital for a sonogram!  Turns out everything looks 100 percent beautiful, and we got to see our little boy.  Well, he's not really little.  Turns out that he is now measuring about 2 weeks bigger than before.  However, we are pretty positive about when this baby came to be, which means he might just be a really big boy.  Then again - I was almost 10 pounds when I was born, so I'm not too surprised.

3 comments:

Melissa Reyes said...

CoNgRatUlAtIoNs!!!! We are so happy for you guys and what a cute name, Brooks, I love it! Can't wait to meet and hold the little guy!

Melissa said...

2 weeks early would be about my birthday....never know!

Denise Treadway said...

Molly -
I am so excited for you both! Devin and Colleen will be thrilled to hear Miss Molly is having a baby boy. Hmmm...now let me think of a really great gift.
Denise