Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Fun

Easter has always been my favorite holiday.  I have such fond memories of Easter with my Gammy (mom's mom).  She would take us to Bunny Village in Baton Rouge and let us pick out a bunny rabbit to bring home.  The years that we didn't get bunnies, she would give us colored baby chicks.  I remember always being so excited around Easter time! 

Easter represents so much more than just bunnies and chicks to me now.  It is the day we celebrate the Resurrection of Christ.  But, I still love the "other" side of Easter.  I especially love being able to share both sides of the holiday with my children.  This year, Brooks was finally old enough to understand and enjoy it all! 

Dying Easter Eggs

 Easter Egg Hunt


 Kosten, Jeana, and Kelsey joined in on the fun. 


Checking out the goods with Kosten

No comments: