I can't believe our little man is already 2. He is such an amazing blessing to us! As he gets bigger and begins to communicate with us, we can really see his personality unfolding. He is quite the character!
Dave and I are loving watching this little boy explore the world around him. Every new day is a new adventure for him. I absolutely love the way his whole face lights up when he smiles. I hope he never loses his sense of wonder!
Brooks is a smart little boy and we love to watch him learn. He knows all of the uppercase letters and most of the lowercase letters. He can count to 10 and spell his name. Recently, he has really started expanding his vocabulary and trying new words, even many 2 syllable words. Instead of Mom and Dad, we are now Mommy and Daddy. It melts my heart every time I hear him say it.
At his 2 year check up, Brooks weighed 28 pounds and was 34 1/2 inches long. He is in the 50th percentile for both weight and height.
Brooks' favorite color is orange. His favorite books are "Hello Baby" and "Rumble in the Jungle". He loves to watch "Signing Time" and mimic the sign language that the children do. His favorite foods are Chick Fil-A nuggets, hot dogs, strawberries, and corn. And of course, Cheetos, when we let him have them.
Brooks is very affectionate, especially with Presley. When she cries, he runs over to love on her, pats her back, and gives her the pacifier. The first thing he does in the morning is find where she is and give her kisses. Every night, before he goes to bed, he says "kiss Sis". He won't go to bed until he gives her kisses on her head. It makes this momma so happy to see how much he loves her!
The past two years have just flown by. I am so proud of this boy! I can't wait to see what God has in store for him.

No comments:
Post a Comment