Years ago, when I was teaching Kindergarten, I taught a precious little boy named Spencer. Spencer stole my heart that year. Over the 9 months that I taught him, I got to know his mom, Darlene, very well. Darlene is a wonderful lady, kind as can be. And Darlene loves to take pictures. Well, in the past 7 years, she has made taking pictures into a business. So of course, when my mom mentioned wanting an updated family picture, I could not wait to ask Darlene.
It was hot!!! So very hot! But we survived. And we got some amazing pictures! All we are missing is one brother and one niece.
Thanks again, Darlene, for standing for 2 hours in the 100 degree heat to help us capture these little faces!
1 comment:
ooh Molly, This is so precious to me. I am so grateful for your friendship and look forward to seeing your babies more often now that you are back in TEXAS!!! Than you for this opportunity to meet and photograph almost everyone in your family!!! ~~ ((hugs)) Darlene
Post a Comment